Volunteer Bloggers Needed: Get Published! Writing Opportunities for Students
by Kath Dawson on November 6, 2011
Strategy Internet Marketing are seeking to build relationships with talented journalism and creative writing students.
We are currently looking for volunteer bloggers to write interesting and engaging blogs on a wide range of different topics. This is an excellent opportunity for any writers who are looking to gain some valuable industry experience and get published online.
What’s in It for You?
- Successful blog posts will be published with the author’s name in the bio.
- Authors will be provided with a link to the published content so that they can see it online.
- Authors will gain work experience by dealing with our editors, working to high standards & gaining feedback to help them improve & get more publications.
- Authors can reference us on their CV as being volunteer bloggers for Strategy Internet Marketing.
- The opportunity for a long term relationship with Strategy, as this is an ongoing project.
- The possibility of paid opportunities for other projects, for those who prove themselves and are committed.
What We Are Looking For…
- Well written, well researched & interesting content for publication.
- An ongoing relationship with good writers who are able to produce quality work and meet deadlines.